TSARKOYE SELO: THE CAMERON GALLERY
This neoclassical gallery forms part of a complex consisting of the so-called Agate Rooms, the Hanging Garden, and Ramp. It was created by architect Charles Cameron from 1780 to 1795 as an idealized podium for viewing the surrounding park. The two colossal bronze figures flanking the staircase are Hercules and Flora.
Last updated July 2, 2002
WebMaster: New Music Classics Administrator, email@example.com
© Copyright 2002 by Joseph Dillon Ford