Welcome to the NU MU [SIC!] UNLIMITED 2006 web page!
By visiting the following links, you can listen to mp3s of each composer's musical contribution to Nu Mu [sic!] 2006, read program notes, and view images evoking each movement of this international creative collaboration. You will also find links to the composers enabling you to acquire free PDF files of each movement.
- Jean Chatillon (Québec, Canada): SUDOKU 33,03,33!
- Joseph Dillon Ford (Florida, USA): The Rape of Europa
- Edward Gold (New York, USA): The Phantom Trumpet
- Kevin Marshall (California, USA): Halloween 2006
- Warren Park (Minnesota, USA): Polyphonic Percolator (excerpt)
- Drof Selrahc (Florida, USA): Goat Cheese
- Setrak Setrakian (Beirut, Lebanon): Nu_Mu_Sic No. 1 for String Quartet
- Jon Lyle Smith (Oklahoma, USA): Chromatic Fantasie
- David Solomons (Sale, United Kingdom): Twinkle, Pluto, planet no more
- World Premiere: Schoenberg: The Movie
We hope you enjoy our music, and that if you or one of your colleagues or students performs our work, that you will contact us at the e-mail address below with the news. If you are interested in commissioning any of our composers for new works, feel free to contact her/him directly. You may also post a message to him/her by using the e-mail link at the bottom of this web page.
To learn more about Nu Mu[sic!] Unlimited:
Nu Mu[sic!] Unlimited FAQs
Nu Mu[sic!] Unlimited Yahoo Group
The Delian Society
The views expressed in this document and by individual festival participants are not necessarily those of New Music Classics.
Last updated October 11, 2006
WebMaster: New Music Classics Administrator, email@example.com
© Copyright 2006 by Jean Chatillon, Joseph Dillon Ford, Edward Gold, Setrak Setrakian, and David Solomons. All rights reserved.